Rings Free Privacy Statement
We take our customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below.
Our Privacy Statement fully complies with the Privacy Act 1988 and represents the industry’s best practice.
Normally we collect information from you directly, unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so.
Collection of your personal information can occur through the following interactions:
- when you access and use our website or WiFi services
- during conversations with our team members
- when you complete purchase orders, registrations, requests or applications for our products or services (by phone, in person or electronically)
- when you communicate with us directly (by email, telephone, direct mail or any other means)
- when you interact with us during promotions, competitions, special events, or by using devices within our stores
We collect your personal information so that we can carry out the following actions (“Purpose”):
- to provide you with products and services that you have requested from us
- to communicate with you, including about products and services, competition results, special offers, and events which might interest you
- to answer your questions and provide you with information or advice
- to create orders, transaction records, agreements for the sale of products or services, accounts, tax invoices or receipts
- provide your personal information to third parties that assist us in providing products and services you have requested, such as delivery service providers and fulfilment managers
- carry out administration, marketing, planning, fraud and loss prevention activities, procurement, product and service development, quality control and research to improve the way RINGS FREE and its related bodies corporate and service providers provide products and services to you
- to consider and respond to complaints made by you
- to comply with laws or regulations or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on RINGS FREE website.
From time-to-time RINGS FREE may send you electronic marketing material – but only ever in accordance with the provisions of Spam Act 2003 (Cth).
You may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time:
- Open any newsletter sent to you by RINGS FREE.
- Scroll to the bottom of the newsletter and click ‘Unsubscribe’.
RINGS FREE ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored.
We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes
- RINGS FREE uses 128 – bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard.
Your personal information may be disclosed in connection with any Purpose to any of the following:
- our employees, contractors or service providers, to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfil our obligations to you. This may include internet service providers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors, and data entry service providers
- retail brands and suppliers who provide goods and services within our stores. This may include other suppliers who provide products and services to you on our behalf
- our business advisors, including lawyers, accountants or other professional service providers, to the extent reasonably required
- suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing and related purposes
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by RINGS FREE please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve the issue.
When you visit RINGS FREE, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages with in RINGS FREE you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics. This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
RINGS FREE reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.